Apple Squash Bake
- 1 local winter squash, whole (acorn, butternut, buttercup, delicata)
- 3 or 4 local apples
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Maple syrup to taste (a good glug)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Local Cranberries, a handful
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cube squash and apples.
- Place squash in baking dish with a good glug of maple syrup, cinnamon, walnuts, a sprinkling of cranberries, and apple cider.
- Bake until squash is almost fork tender, add apples. Bake until apples are tender.