- 80 whole wheat tortillas
- 7-8 lbs local spinach and local lettuce
- 3-4 bags of broccoli slaw
- 3-4 bags of grated carrots
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Rinse and dry spinach and lettuce.
- Toss spinach, lettuce, broccoli slaw, and carrots
- in a large bowl.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic cloves, and
- salt in a bowl and pour over the salad. Mix to coat.
- Wrap the salad in tortillas, slice the tortillas into appropriate serving sizes (halves or quarters).