Spinach and White Bean Dip
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound local spinach
- 15 oz. can white beans, drained
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add half of the spinach and cook until wilted. Repeat with the remaining spinach.
- Process 1 tablespoon olive oil, the spinach mixture, white beans, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl. Serve with crackers, toasted pita, and/or vegetable spears.