- 10-12 local apples
- 10 carrots
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Wash the apples and carrots.
- Peel and core the apples. Cut the apples into small chunks. Add to the large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice to the cut apple and stir to combine.
- Grate the carrots. Add them to the large bowl.
- Measure the raisins and add them to the large bowl.
- Measure the yogurt and add it to the apple-carrot mixture. Stir.
The lesson plan includes step-by-step instructions for cooking this recipe in the classroom, curriculum connections, and related books to read.