Autumn Apple Parfait
- 4 local apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1 (8 oz) container vanilla yogurt
- Cover the bottom of a clear plastic or glass cup with chopped apples.
- Sprinkle a small amount of granola, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and dried cherries on top.
- Spoon small amount of yogurt on top.
- Cover yogurt with chopped apples, then add a layer of granola, dried fruit, and sunflower seeds.
- Repeat layering until you use all ingredients or fill your cup.