- 1 medium size cucumber
- 8 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Wash cucumber under cold water. Peel cucumber.
- Cut cucumber in half, then chop half of cucumber into small cubes. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt and milk together in mixing bowl.
- Using wire whisk, gently add in dill weed, garlic salt, lemon juice and pepper.
- Add small cucumber cubes to mixture.
- Refrigerate cucumber soup 1-2 hours before serving.
- Cut remaining half of cucumber into slices to eat with your soup.
- Serve with crackers and other fresh vegetables.
- To make a great vegetable dip, leave out the milk and let the mixture set for one hour before serving.