- 16 (8 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta (8 oz dry yields 4 cups cooked)
- 1 cup soybean oil
- 16 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in ½
- 32 cups roughly chopped kale (yields 16 c cooked) (4 c raw = 3.1 oz) (32 c raw = 24.8 oz)
- 16 medium zucchini, chopped/julienned
- 16 Tbsp dried basil
- 8 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in cherry tomatoes, zucchini and kale.
- Season vegetables with basil, garlic powder. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve warm.
Taste Testing serving size = approximately ¼ cup. Trayline serving size = approximately 1 ¾ cup.