- 3 cups gluten free flour (or 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour, if you are not worried about gluten)
- 2 ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened applesauce
- Pint of local strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt together
- Mix sugar and applesauce together.
- Slowly (couple spoons at a time) add the flour mixture to the applesauce mixture. Make sure you don’t over mix!
- Fold sliced strawberries into the muffin mixture.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes.