This simple no-heat recipe is perfect for the classroom or childcare center. Make this local fruit-flavored cream cheese with your students for a tasty, healthy snack. Try the cream cheese spread on mini bagels, celery sticks, or whole grain crackers.
Serves 20 children
- 2 8 oz. containers of cream cheese
- 2 cups local blackberries, blueberries, and/or strawberries
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 20 mini bagels
- Place the first three ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mash ingredients with a potato masher or a mixing spoon.
- Spread mixture on mini bagels. Enjoy as a snack!