Fruit parfaits make a great class cooking activity! These individual snacks can be used to teach sequencing and practice fine motor skills. This version features local blackberries, but you could also substitute another seasonal berry or fruit, or use a mix of fruits.
Serves 20 children, or a family of 4
- 2 cups local blackberries, sliced
- 2 32 oz. containers of vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups granola
- Cover the bottom of a 4 oz. clear plastic cup with blackberries.
- Layer 1 tablespoon of granola on top of blackberries.
- Spoon 1 oz. of yogurt on top.
- Cover yogurt with blackberries.
- Add another layer of granola, then top with yogurt.