Sesame Kale Salad
- 2 bunches local kale
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 4 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Dash of pepper
- Place sesame seeds over medium heat in a dry pan and stir until lightly browned and fragrant. Set aside.
- Separate kale leaves from tough stems. Chop up leaves. Steam greens until tender.
- Drain and cool. Squeeze out as much water as possible. Place in serving bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in another bowl. Add to greens. Mix, chill (optional), and serve.