- 2 local eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- butter or heavy whipping cream to make butter
- Local strawberries
- Other fresh local fruit
- Whisk the eggs and salt until a bit frothy. Slowly add the flour and milk alternating a little at a time while whisking.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat and coat with butter. Pick the pan up off the heat and pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet. Immediately roll the pan around to spread the batter and fill the bottom of the pan. Place the skillet back on the heat for about 30-40 seconds.
- You’ll know it’s ready to flip when the edges start to curl and the crêpe slides when you shake the pan. Slide a plastic spatula under and flip. Cook for an additional 10-15 seconds. Slide onto a plate. Repeat the process until all the batter is gone, about 8-10 crêpes.
- Cut fresh strawberries and other fresh fruit. Fill the crêpe with fresh fruit, roll, and enjoy!
Butane or Electric Burner
4-5 cutting boards
4-5 Small Bowls for fruit