- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp popcorn kernels
- 6 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan. Swirl so the bottom of the pan is covered.
- Add the popcorn and cover. cook over medium heat until the corn begins to pop. Move the pan around over the heat to prevent burning.
- Cook until it is all popped.
- Transfer popcorn to a large bowl. Add the rest of the oil, the grated cheese, and salt to taste.
Previous post: Apple Quesadillas with Cabbage Salad recipe and lesson plan
Next post: Lettuce Wraps recipe and lesson plan