Asian Spinach Salad
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or less, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 bag local baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 package fresh bean sprouts, washed and drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 3 hard boiled local eggs, sliced
- Mix canola oil, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and onion in blender, blend one minute. Set aside.
- Toss spinach and bean sprouts in medium size bowl. Sprinkle with bacon and arrange sliced eggs on top of spinach. Serve dressing on the side, to be added individually.