Berry Good Popsicles
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup local blueberries or blackberries
- 3-4 teaspoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 ripe bananas (Don’t like bananas? Omit them and add 1/2 cup of milk or juice instead.)
- In a blender, puree yogurt, honey, berries, and lemon juice.
- Add bananas (or milk/juice) and puree well.
- Spoon mixture into 8 to 10 small paper cups.
- Place foil over the top of each cup.
- Pierce the center of the foil and insert a wooden popsicle stick.
- Freeze (5 to 6 hours).
- Before serving, dip cups in warm water for a few seconds.
- Remove paper cup and foil. Enjoy!