- 14 whole wheat tortillas
- 1-2 heads local lettuce
- 1 head broccoli
- 4-5 carrots (grated)
- 4 cucumbers
- 1 bunch celery
- 5-6 apples
- 8 oz. cheddar or Monteray Jack cheese (shredded or cut into slices)
- Optional: Salad dressing
- Tear the lettuce into small pieces.
- Cut the broccoli, celery, and apples into small pieces.
- Grate the carrots and slice the cucumber.
- Combine all of the vegetables and apples in a bowl with the salad dressing.
- Place your tortilla or pita bread on a plate and add the vegetables.
- Top with cheese, wrap tightly like a burrito, and enjoy!