Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Cheese
- 1 dozen local eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced (optional)
- ½ pound local spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until golden.
- Add spinach and sauté until it is wilted.
- Add egg mixture and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and stir. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with toast or warmed tortillas and salsa, if desired.